- Flat (65, 5 m²) for 2 – 6 persons …. newly decorated in December 2013
- separate entrance
- Vestibule with wardrobe
- Big bedroom for 4 persons with double bed and a convertible sofa (cold foam mattress)
- Storage room/ walk-in closet
- Bathroom with a bathtub and a shower with glass partition
- Living room with a big, well equipped kitchen (baking oven, dishwasher,
CERAN® glass-ceramic cook top panel, freezer)
- wood-burning stove for the special effect
- comfortable dining space
- Convertible sofa for 2 persons (cold foam mattress), satellite TV
- free Wi-Fi
- big sun terrace (30 m²) and garden (100 m²)
- free car park
When you are going on a holiday with children, you need a lot of time and good thinking what to take with you and what not. So, here are some things you don’t need to think of: crib, high chair, buggy, sleigh, potty, electric kettle, changing mat, baby carrier, child-proof locks, a lot of parlour games … and your children are welcome to use our children’s playground complete with a slide, a see-saw, a sandpit and a trampoline.
NEW - NEW - NEW - NEW
Activated water by GRANDER®
Enjoy excellent tap water. The exquisite flavour guarantees a higher drinking pleasure and for your food perceptible freshness, a very intensive aroma and a delicate flavour. The water is also mild on skin and ensures a pleasant bath or shower experience.
If you would like information about
- the biking and/or hiking region - our skiing paradise, tours for snowshoeing or cross-country skiing - guided tours for canyoning or rafting - adventure obstacle course - TANDEM paragliding
…. or if you just want to have a little chat with us: you can reach Hely and his team of the Outdoorclub Nauders at any time.
You will find detailed maps for any kind of adventure in the lodge. We have a lockable room for your bikes, skis and other pieces of (sports) equipment, a maintenance corner with tools, a garden hose and a pressure washer for cleaning your bikes and the like.
… We can also offer you 3 other apartments in the same house with “Grandma Mary” …